Keralapareekshabhavan KTET Exam 2015 Hall Ticket, Download Kerala Teacher Eligibility Test Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2015, KTET Hall Ticket 2015, Kerala KTET Exam Syllabus, KTET 2015 Exam Sample Question Papers.
Kerala KTET 2015 Exam Hall Ticket (Kerala Teacher Eligibility Test 2015 Admit Card) – Download Kerala TET Exam 2015 Admit Card / KTET 2015 Hall Tickets will be available from 22-09-2015 through Kerala Pareekshabhavan website. Pareekshabhavan is conducting the KTET 2015 exam on October 3rd and October 17, 2015. Many candidates are applied for KTET 2015 exam. All applied candidates can be downloaded the KTET 2015 exam Hall Ticket from www.keralapareekshabhavan.in from 15-09-2015.
Kerala KTET Hall Ticket 2015 – Keralapareekshabhavan KTET Admit Card Download
KTET (Teachers Eligibility Test) is an examination to assess the quality of teacher candidates for Lower Primary, Upper Primary and High School Classes in Kerala.
Separate test will be conducted to select teachers for Category I (Lower Primary Classes), Category II (Upper Primary Classes), Category III (High School Classes) and Category IV (for Language Teachers – Arabic, Hindi, Sanskrit, Urdu (up to UP classes), Specialist Teachers (Art & Crafts) and Physical Education Teachers.
The centre of examination will be allotted by Pareeksha Bhavan in the admit card.
KTET 2015 Exam Time Table
K-TET I : 03/10/2015 (Saturday) 10.00 am to 12.30 pm (2 ½ hrs)
K-TET II : 03/10/2015 (Saturday) 2.00 pm to 4.30 pm (2 ½ hrs)
K-TET III : 17/10/2015 (Saturday) 10.00 am to 12.30 pm (2 ½ hrs)
K-TET IV : 17/10/2015 (Saturday) 2.00 pm to 4.30 pm (2 ½ hrs)
KTET 2015 Syllabus and Sample Questions can be downloaded from Keralapareekshabhavan website.
Kerala Teachers Eligibility Test Hall Ticket 2015 – Keralapareekshabhavan KTET Exam Admit card
Instructions for candidates appearing in KTET 2015
1. The candidates should be present at the Examination centre, as allotted in the admission card, at least an hour before the commencement of examination. No candidate would be admitted to enter the examination centre thereafter.
2. The candidates should not bring any other paper except the Admit
Card in the examination centre.
3. Candidates found using or attempting to use any unfair means shall stand disqualified, besides other punitive measures.
4. No candidate shall be permitted to leave the examination centre earlier than the time fixed for the examination.
5. Use of calculating devices is not allowed.
6. Candidates must affix their signatures on the attendance sheet in the presence of the Invigilator in the Examination Hall.
KTET 2015 Exam Important dates:
Issue of Online KTET 2015 Exam Hall Ticket : 15/09/2015 onwards
Date of Examination : 03/10/2015 & 17/10/2015
Kerala Teacher Eligibility Test 2015
Kerala TET 2015 ExaM Hall Ticket / Admit Card
www.keralapareekshabhavan.in KTET 2015 Exam Result
KTET 2015 Exam Admit card
KTET 2015 Exam Sample Question Papers
Kerala Teacher Eligibility Test 2015 Exam Dates