MG University Degree First Allotment Result 2016 – MG UGCAP 2016 1st allotment result, MG University Degree (UG) 1st Allotment list 2016, MG University Degree UGCAP First Allotment result 2016, MGU UGCAP Allotment result 2016, MG UGCAP First Allotment Result, UG First allotment Result 2016.
MG University Degree First Allotment Result 2016 – The MG UGCAP 2016 first allotment result for admission to ug degree programmes under the affiliated colleges of MG University for the academic year 2016-16 will be published on 20/6/2016 at MG University UGCAP web site www.cap.mgu.ac.in.
The candidates can check the MG University Degree UGCAP First Allotment Result 2016 from the web site by login with their application number and password. All the applicants must check the MGU UGCAP First Allotment Result 2016 from the official web site.
MG University Degree First Allotment Result 2016 – UGCAP 1st Allotment Result
Those candidates who have got allotment in the UG Degree First Allotment Result should have to report to the College before 23-06-2016 along with the Allotment Memo and the supporting documents to get the degree admission.
All students who get allotment should report for admission at the college concerned after remitting the requisite fee due to University through the Online Payment Gateway. Candidates can download the allotment memo only after remitting the fee due to University through the Online Payment Gateway available in the website. Those who fail to do this will be treated as Not Joined and further claim for admission by these applicants will not be entertained. Last date for fee payment and report to the college is 23/6/2016.
MG University Degree (UG) First Allotment Result 2016
Failure to report for admission by a candidate in the allotted college at the stipulated time and date will result in the forfeiture of his/her chance for admission to that programme/other programmes/further allotment(s).
How to check MG University Degree UGCAP First allotment result 2016:
1. Visit the web site link www.cap.mgu.ac.in/mguugcap2016/login.jsp
2. Login with the application number and password
3. The allotment result will be displayed on home page after login.
Candidates should produce the following documents in original at report to College :
1. The Allotment Memo received online.
2. Certificate to prove date of birth.
3. Transfer Certificate (TC) from the Institution last attended and Conduct Certificate.
4. Marklists of all parts of the Plus Two / equivalent examination.
5. Eligibility Certificate from Mahatma Gandhi University, in the case of candidates who have passed their qualifying examination from other
Boards/Institutes/governments, except CBSE/CISCE 7. Migration Certificate, if applicable.
6. Migration Certificate, if applicable.
7. NCC/NSS Certificates in original, if applicable.
8. Certificate in original in proof of Ex-Servicemen/Dependent from Zilla Sainik Welfare Officer.
9. Community Certificate along with income certificate(as per Government rules) from the revenue authorities concerned to the effect that annual family income of all members of family from all sources taken together is less than Rs. 6 lakhs in the case of SEBC candidates who claim reservation under SEBC category. The income certificate should not have been issued earlier than 12 months prior to the submission of application.
10. Community Certificate along with the relevant certificate from the revenue authorities concerned to the effect that they come under the Below Poverty Line (BPL) category of forward communities in the case of candidates who wish to avail of reservation under EBFC.
MG University Degree UGCAP 2016 First Allotment Result 2016 – Option Cancellation
The students who get admission on their first option should remit the fee applicable to the course in the institution at the time of admission. Those students who decide to seek permanent admission by cancelling the higher options also shall remit the fee in the institution. Those who retain higher options need not pay any fee in the institution at the time of admission. However, in the fourth allotment they should they should remit the fee applicable to the programme secured in the higher option and if not secured they should remit the fee applicable to the programme secured they should remit the fee applicable to the programme secured in the previous option.
Candidates should collect a confirmation slip from the college authorities after reporting for admission and ensure that they have been admitted to the correct category i.e., permanent/temporary
Candidates belonging to SC/ST category are allowed to take provisional admission upto the special allotment conducted exclusively for them.
Candidates who take permanent admission in the college on the date specified can cancel their remaining higher options, if any, before 25/06/2016. Candidates can rearrange/delete options from 24/06/2016 to 25/06/2016.
Failure to report for admission by candidate in the allotted college at the stipulated time and date will result in the forfeiture of his/her chance for admission to that programme/other programmes/ further allotment(s).
Other Details on First Allotment Result
MG University Degree First Allotment Result 2016-MGU UGCAP 2016
MG University Degree (UG) First Allotment Result 2016 – www.cap.mgu.ac.in
MG University Degree Trial Allotment Result 2016 UGCAP
MG University Degree Admission Allotment 2016
mg university Degree First allotment result 2016
mg university degree ugcap first allotment result 2016
MG University UGCAP First Allotment list 2016
MG University UG CAP First Allotment Result 2016
MG UGCAP Allotment Result 2016