MG University Degree (UG) CAP 2016 Online Application, MG University UG CAP 2016-17 Online Registration, MGU Degree CAP Admission 2016 Allotment, MG University UG Courses Admission 2016 CAP Prospectus, MG Degree CAP Admission 2016 Application Form, www.cap.mgu.ac.in MG UG CAP Online Registration, MG university BA/ BSc/ BCom Admission 2016 CAP Application
MG University Degree (UG) Admission 2016-17 CAP Online Registration will be started on May 26, 2016. The candidates who seeks the degree courses (BSc, BCom and BA Degree Courses) Admission 2016 under the Mahatma Gandhi University colleges, they must have to sumbit the UG application online through MG University UG CAP portal www.cap.mgu.ac.in. Facility for online registration will be available from May 26, 2016. Last date for MGU UGCAP 2016 online registration is 9.6.2016.
MG University Degree UG CAP 2016 Online Application / Registration at www.cap.mgu.ac.in
MG University UGCAP 2016 Degree CAP Admission 2016 Prospectus will be available from www.cap.mgu.ac.in. MG UG CAP 2015 Provisional Rank List and Trial Allotment list will be published on 14/6/2016 at www.cap.mgu.ac.in.
MG University Degree Trial Allotment Result 2017 – UGCAP Allotment
MG University Degree Third Allotment Result 2016 – UGCAP Allotment
MG University Degree Second Allotment Result 2016 – UGCAP Allotment
MG University Degree First Allotment Result 2016 – UGCAP Allotment
MG University Degree Courses Admission 2016-17 : Educational Qualification:
Students must have passed the higher secondary or +2/12th or any other equivalent exam.
For General candidates : 400/-
For SC/ST candidates : 200/-
MGU Degree UG CAP 2016 Online Registration Steps and Instructions
For online registration of personal and academic data, the candidates must visit the web site, www.cap. mgu.ac.in and click on the link on the link “Apply Now” Button and follow the below instructions.
1. Click on the “Account creation” link provided in the www.cap.mgu.ac.in web page
2. Fill in the minimum personal details required with utmost care.
3. Create a ‘Password’. (The password will be used for all future online operations). The password created by the candidate should not be disclosed to others who may misuse it. This may result in tampering with the options and the University will not be responsible for any such eventuality.
4. After the successful creation of account, you will be provided a six digit application number starting with 1. The application number will have to be retained by the candidate for all future online and offline operations.
5. Pay the application fee by clicking on the “PAY NOW” button which will redirect the applicant to the Online Payment Gateway. Applicant can use Debit Card/ Credit Card or Internet Banking facility for making online payment.
6. After remitting the fee, the applicant will be redirected back to the application page
7. Fill in the application form with personal details, academic eligibility and the options correctly. The applicant can give upto forty options.
8. After satisfying himself/herself that the details entered are correct, the applicants shall press the Final Submission Button.
9. Take the print out of the confirmation page which will have to be retained by the candidate for future reference.
MG University Degree UGCAP 2016-17 Admission / Allotment Schedule
Online availability of Application forms and Prospectus : 26/05/2016
Last date for the online payment of application fee : 09/06/2016
Last date for Online Candidate Registration : 09/06/2016
Publication of Provisional Rank List & Trial Allotment : 14/06/2016
Data modification, if any, by applicants / Rearrangement/addition/deletion of options : 14/06/2016 -16/06/2016
MG University UG CAP 2016 First allotment : 20/06/2016
Online Payment of fee due to University : 20.6.2016-23.6.2016
Reporting for admission in Colleges: 20.6.2016-23.6.2016
Facility for option modification ( Rearrangement & deletion only) : 24.6.2016-25.6.2016
MG University UG CAP 2016 Second allotment : 28/06/2016
Online Payment fee due to University (Second allotment) : 28/06/2016-30/06/2016
Reporting for admission in colleges : 28/06/2016-30/06/2016
Facility for option modification ( Rearrangement & deletion only) : 01/07/2016–03/07/2016
Third Allotment : 05/07/2016
Online Payment of fee due to University at designated (Third allotment) : 05/07/2016–08/07/2016
Reporting for admission in colleges : 05/07/2016–08/07/2016
Facility for option modification ( Rearrangement & deletion only) : 09/07/2016 -11/07/2016
Fourth Allotment : 13/07/2016
Online Payment of fee due to University (Fourth allotment) : 13/07/2016-16/07/2016
Reporting for admission in colleges : 13/07/2016-16/07/2016
Online Registration/ Option registration for First Special Allotment for SC/ST candidates : 19/07/2016–21/07/2016
First Special allotment for SC/ST : 23/07/2016
Online Payment of fee due to University and reporting for admission in colleges (First Special Allotment for SC/ST candidates) : 23/07/2016-26/07/2016
Commencement of classes : 18/07/2016
For more details visit : www.mgu.ac.in / www.cap.mgu.ac.in
Similar Other Titles :
MG University Degree UG CAP 2016 Online Application
MG University BA Admission 2016 UG CAP Application
MG University BSc Degree Courses Admission 2016 Online Registration
MG University BCom Admission 2016-17 UGCAP Application Form
MGU UGCAP 2016 Allotment Admission
MG University UG Courses Admission 2016 CAP Prospectus