MG University Degree Admission 2015 Online Registration, MG University UGCAP 2015-16 Online Application Form, MGU Degree CAP Admission 2015 Allotment, MG Degree CAP Registration
MGUniversity Degree (UG) Admission 2015-16 CAP Online Registration will be started on May 28th, 2015. The candidates who seeks the degree courses (BSc, BCom and BA Degree Courses) Admission 2015 under the Mahatma Gandhi University colleges, they must have to sumbit the UG application online through MG University UG CAP portal www.cap.mgu.ac.in. Facility for online registration will be available from 28/05/2015 to 07/06/2015. Candidates who wish to apply through PD/Sports/Cultural quotas should submit their applications to the colleges concerned directly on or before 04/06/2015.
MG University UG CAP 2016 Online registration Started
MG University UGCAP 2015 Degree CAP Admission 2015 Prospectus will be available from www.cap.mgu.ac.in from 28/05/2015. Last date for the remittance of fee for online registration at designated branches of SBT is 6/6/2015. MG UG CAP 2015 Provisional Rank List and Trial Allotment list will be published on 12/6/2015 and First allotment results on 20/6/2015.
MG University Degree Admission 2015-16 : Educational Qualification:
Students must have passed the higher secondary or +2/12th or any other equivalent exam.
For General candidates : 250/-
For SC/ST candidates : 125/-
MGU Degree UG CAP 2015 Online Registration Steps and Instructions
1. For online registration of personal and academic data, the candidates must visit the web site, www.mgu.ac.in and click on the link "Admission to UG Degree Programmes 2015-2016" or through www.cap.mgu.ac.in.
2. Follow the online instructions and fill in the personal details in the relevant fields provided.
3. Create a 'Password'. (The password is mandatory for all future online operations). The password created by the candidate should not be disclosed to others who may misuse it. This may result in tampering with the options and the University will not be responsible for any such eventuality.
4. Generate a Chalan print out. The Chalan bears an 'Application number'. The application number will have to be used by the candidate for all future online and offline operations.
5. Approach designated branches of SBT enlisted in the prospectus (SBT branches list available on www.cap.mgu.ac.in) along with the Chalan prints out and remit the required fee.
6. After remitting the fee, collect the chalan copies from the Bank. Only after completing this step, will the Application Number and password get activated. Activation may take upto a maximum of twelve hours.
7. Go to the login Panel in MGU CAP Web Portal www.cap.mgu.ac.in and Use the activated Application Number as user name and the previously used password for Login.
8. Fill in the Application Form with personal details, academic eligibility and the options correctly.
9. Verify with the relevant documents and confirm the details entered on-line.
10. After satisfying himself/herself that the details entered are correct, the applicants shall press the Final Submission Button.
11. Take the print out of filled up application for your future reference.
MG University Degree UGCAP 2015-16 Admission / Allotment Schedule
Online availability of Application forms and Prospectus : 28/5/2015
Last date for the remittance of fee for online registration at designated branches of SBT : 6/6/2015
Online Candidate Registration : 7/6/2015
Publication of Provisional Rank List & Trial Allotment : 12/6/2015
Data modification, if any, by applicants / Rearrangement/addition/deletion of options : 12/6/2015 - 15/6/2015
First allotment : 20/6/2015
Remittance of fee due to University at designated branches of SBT : 20/6/2015-23/6/2015
Reporting for admission in Colleges : 20/6/2015- 23/6/2015
MGU UG First Allotment Result 2015- MG Degree 1st Allotment
MG University Degree First Allotment Result 2015 Published
For more details visit : www.mgu.ac.in / www.cap.mgu.ac.in