MG University PG Supplementary Allotment Result 2015, MG PGCAP First Supplementary Allotment 2015, MGU PG Admission 2015 PG CAP MA, MSc, MCom Trial Allotment, MG University PGCAP Allotment Result 2015, www.cap.mgu.ac.in PG CAP Allotment.
MG University PG Supplementary Allotment Result 2015 published. The Candidates who have got an allotment in MG University PG CAP First Supplementary Allotment 2015 must report to the allotted college to take PG admission before 21/10/2015 at 4.00 PM.
MG University PG CAP First (1st) Supplementary Allotment 2015
The MG University PG CAP First (1st) Supplementary Allotment Result 2015 will be available online at www.cap.mgu.ac.in/mgupgcapSupply2015/.
The allotted candidates should have to download “Allotment Memo” and “Fee Remittance Chalan” from the mg university web site after login with using their application number and password.
MG PGCAP Supplementary Allotment 2015 - Fee Remittance
The students should remit the fee due to the University (General category – Rs. 505/- (for students who have graduated from MG University), Rs 605/- (for students who have graduated from other Universities), SC/ST –Rs. 50/-) in any of the designated branches of SBT during the business hours of the bank on or before 21/10/2015.
Those candidates who do not remit the fee on or before the date specified, will lose their current allotment as well as the eligibility for participating in the further allotments.
MG University PG First Allotment Admission - Documents for reporting
The following documents to be produced at the time of reporting to the college for verification.
1. Allotment memo downloaded from the University CAP Portal
2. The originals of the gradecards/marklist(s) of the qualifying examination.
3. TC and Conduct Certificate in original from the institution last studied.
4. Certificate in Original in support of caste/communal reservation
5. Eligibility/Equivalency Certificate from Mahatma Gandhi University for those who have qualified from other Universities
6. NCC/NSS Certificates in original, if applicable.
7. Certificate in original in proof of Ex-Servicemen/Dependent from Zilla Sainik Welfare Officer concerned, if applicable
8. Receipt as proof of remittance of fee due to the University
9. Non-creamy layer Certificate/BPL Certificate in original issued by the competent authority in the case of candidates who claim reservation under SEBC category /Economically Backward among Forward Communities.
Check MG University Supplementary Allotment Result 2015
Enter the web site of MG University PGCAP 2015 www.cap.mgu.ac.in
Click on Allotment Status PGCAP 2015 Link
Click on Login link shown in the top right in the Menu bar
Enter Application number and password
The Supplementary allotment result will be shown there.
MG University PGCAP 2015 Supplementary Allotment Result
MG University PG CAP Supplementary Allotment Result 2015
MG University PG First Supplementary Allotment
MG PG Admission 2015-16