Kerala University Degree Second Allotment 2020 - UGCAP Allotment, Kerala University UG Second Allotment 2020, Kerala University Degree Admission 2020, Kerala University Degree Admission 2020 Allotment, Kerala University Second Allotment Result 2020,www.admissions.keralauniversity.ac.in,
Kerala University UG Degree Second Allotment Result 2020 will be publishing on 18/09/2020 on the Kerala university web site. The candidates can check their degree allotment from the online admission portal of Kerala university www.admissions.keralauniversity.ac.in. The Kerala university Degree Second Allotment Result 2020 will be published on 18/9/2020
Kerala University UG Degree Second Allotment Result 2020
The Kerala University Second allotment list is used to fill up the vacancies of seats after the first allotment for admission to ug degree courses in the affiliated colleges under Kerala university for the 2020-20 year.
The Candidates who have got allotment in the Kerala University First Allotment Result/Rank List 2020 should have to download the fee remittance chalan from the web site after login and remit the admission fee. If the candidate who have already paid the admission fee in the First allotment, need not pay the fee again.
The Kerala university Degree Second Allotment Result 2020 will be published on 18/9/2020
Kerala University Degree Second Allotment 2020
The University of Kerala will be publishing the results of Second Allotment on the Official Website of Kerala University. The Kerala University Candidates an check their Second Allotment 2020 on the Kerala University Website by using the Login Credentials.
How to Check Kerala University Second Allotment 2020 ?
The Kerala University Candidates can follow he following steps to heck their Second Allotment 2020 :
Step 1 : Visit the Official Website of Kerala University www.admissions.kerala.university.ac.in
Step 2 : Enter the Login Credentials and Click the Link "Login"
Step 3 : Click on the Link "Second Allotment Result"
Step 4 : The Kerala University Second Allotment Result will be displayed on the screen
Step 5 : Download for Future Reference
Kerala University Second Allotment - Seat Confirmation and payment of fee
The candidates who got allotment must have to remit the fee. After the remittance of fee, the candidate must log in tho the web site and update the remittance details to confirm their admission. If the candidate failed to enter the fee remittance details and confirm their allotment admission within the specified time , will results to canceled their allotment.
Those who are not satisfied with the ug degree second allotment anyway remit and enter the admission fee details within the specified time in order to be considered eligible for future allotments.
Cancel options after allotment
Applicants who are satisfied with their allotment in ug second allotment result 2020 can cancel their higher options by logging into the website. Those higher options which are not cancelled will be considered for future allotments and the candidate will then have to accept the newly allotted seat.
Mode of admission under Community Quota in Aided Colleges
1. The seats under community quota in Aided Colleges will be filled by the Colleges concerned on the basis of merit and on the basis of community certificate issued by the Revenue Authorities/Parish Priest/any other Competent Authority.
2. The Community Quota registration will be effected in online mode (Item no.06.33.03 of the Minutes of the meeting of the Syndicate dated 11.03.2020). Candidates need not submit the application for community quota admission in colleges. No registrations exclusively for community quota will be permissible. They can use the application number of their original registration and submit online application for Community Quota separately.
3. Maximum 20 options may be given to students. The options given by the candidate during online registration for merit seats will not be considered under any circumstances.
4. From the applications submitted, the University will prepare rank list of the eligible candidates and the same will be forwarded to the colleges concerned.
5. The eligible students who appear in the rank list will be notified to appear at the opted college for certificate verification, and admission thereafter based on the rank and number of vacant seats.
6. All admissions to Community Quota (including the vacant seats of SC/ST converted in case of Aided Backward colleges with Minority status) are to be effected from the Community Quota Rank list of the colleges approved by the University. The final approved rank list will be published in the college notice board and in the admission website.
7. The time for registration for Community Quota and the instructions for registration will be published later.
Registration Fee Payment
a). For General/SEBC candidates: Rs 420/-
b). For SC/ST candidates: Rs 210/
Kerala University degree First Allotment Admission 2020 Details
The candidates who are not cancelled their higher option will be considered for future allotments and the candidates will then have to accept the newly allotted seat.
Those who are not satisfied with the allotted seat must anyway remit University fee as per the instructions above within the specified time in order to be considered eligible for future allotments.
Kerala University degree Admission 2020-21 allotment memo will be available only after the third allotment. Allotted candidates could take admission to the allotted college only after the 3rd allotment. The date for admission will be announced later by Kerala University.
Rules for Admission – Eligibility, Ranking and Weightage
Except when otherwise provided, the merit of a candidate will be assessed on the basis of the marks obtained by him/her in the qualifying examinations for admission to the particular course, subject to such criteria as may be prescribed by the University. In assessing merit, marks will be awarded for
extracurricular activities like NCC and NSS of the students. These marks will be added to the marks obtained for the qualifying examination for preparing the rank list
(1.) Failure to report for Admission: Candidates who do not take admission on the prescribed date will lose their admission. They will not be considered for any further regular allotments under any stream.
(2.) Candidates have the freedom to change their password; however, they should take note of the password and application number carefully for future login.
(3.) Application of candidates who do not register their personal and academic data online and who do not give their options online within the time schedule will not be considered for allotment. No opportunity will be given to incorporate any details after the last date of submission of application. Late or defective application will not be considered under any
(4.) Any kind of false information will lead to cancellation of admission.
(5.) Any boards, where the grades are awarded instead of marks, the candidates should enter the corresponding marks, while entering the academic data.
(6.) No rounding of marks / percentage to the nearest whole number will be permitted.
(7.)The University will not entertain any request for change of the dates of Online Centralized Allotment.
(8.) Any other item not specifically covered in this prospectus will be decided by the University and that decision shall be final.
(9.) Preventive measure against ragging: If an applicant for admission is found to have indulged in ragging in the past or if it is noticed later that he/she had indulged in ragging, admission shall be refused or he/she shall be expelled from the educational institution.
Mode of admission under Sports Quota in Affiliated Colleges and UIT’s
1. The Sports Quota admission shall be effected in online mode only.
2. Candidates who seek admission under sports quota should apply online within the prescribed time. They need not submit the application for sports quota admission in colleges.
3. The certificates of achievement shall be scanned and uploaded in the website. The time for uploading the certificates will be intimated later.
4. After verification of the certificates, the ranklist will be published in admission website and Colleges concerned.
5. The admission will be effected by the Principal based on this ranklist.
6. The instructions for registration for sports quota admission will be published later.
Kerala University Allotment Dates Mentoined Below :
|Online registration starts
|Closure of Registration
||09.09.2020 (05.00 PM)
||22.09.2020 to 05.10.2020
|Commencement of classes
||Will be announced later
The direct link to assess the second allotment result of Kerala university is www.admissions.keralauniversity.ac.in
Kerala University Degree Admission 2020 Allotment
Kerala University Second Allotment Result 2020
Kerala University Degree Second Allotment Result 2020
Kerala University UG Second Allotment 2020 Result
Kerala University Degree Admission