Kerala Plus One Admission 2020-21 online application / HSCAP +1 Admission 2020 online registration through HSCAP website www.hscap.kerala.gov.in, Plus One Admission 2020 Allotment Result.
Kerala Plus One Admission 2020 HSCAP Single Window (Ekajalakam) Online Registration process will be started on May 2nd Week , 2020. Online registration can be made by accessing website www.hscap.kerala.gov.in. HSCAP plus one (+1) online submission of application will be closed on May last week, 2020.
Plus One (+1) Admission 2020 HSCAP Online Application/ Registration
Kerala department of higher secondary education (DHSE) has been conducting the admission process in plus one courses (science, commerce and humanities) for the academic year 2020-2021 through single window system, known as Hscap.
Kerala Plus One Admission 2020-21 on July 24th 2020
Students who have passed the SSLC (Kerala Syllabus), CBSE, ICSE, THSLC or equivalent examination can apply for plus one admission allotment through HSCAP portal.
How To Apply for Plus One Admission 2020 HSCAP
Kerala Plus One Application Registration - Online submission of HSCAP Plus One Application
1. Enter the hscap online registration web site www.hscap.kerala.gov.in
2. Click on the link "APPLY ONLINE - SWS " in the left side of the web page
3. You will get the screen "SWS ONLINE APPLICATION ENTRY (2020-2017) "
4. Select the district where you like to apply (Application District ) and submit
5. You will get a candidate login page where you could enter basic information of application. enter the details and submit
6. Next page is the "Plus one online application form " where you could enter the application details and the options for the courses. Enter the required details as per the prospectus and submit online application.
7. Take a printout of the online application and sign it by candidate and guardian and then submit it to the higher secondary school in the district where you apply for plus one admission. Application fee Rs 25 should be paid in the school at the time of application submission.
Plus One (+1) Admission 2020 - HSCAP Allotment Process
There will be five allotment process. They are Trial Allotment, 1st, second, third and supplementary allotment.
The trial Allotment will be conducted to give the applicants an idea about the chances of getting allotment to a course and school based on the options, merit and reservation rules. After the trial allotments candidates will be allowed to verify and correct their options. The trial allotment does not guarantee that the candidate will get allotment in a school or a course / subject of his/her choice, since the ranks may vary in actual allotment subject to the rearrangement of options by applicants after the trial allotment.
After the trial allotment and the period earmarked for rearranging options the first allotment list will be published. These steps are followed on next 2nd, 3rd and supplementary allotment.
For more information about Plus One Admission 2020 Online Application / Registration visit : www.hscap.kerala.gov.in